Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Have A Dream - Rashmi Bansal

Designed these Cover Pages for author Rashmi Bansal's latest book - "I Have A Dream", after my friend told me about a contest she had announced in her blog. Made the designs in sync with her earlier book designs, so as to give her collection a uniform look. Dunno if she'd even give it a second glance, nevertheless this is MY first step towards MY Dream (designing and lots of designing) ;)

Design 1


Design 2


Design 3


P.S : Design 1 is my personal fav! :)

3 comments:

  1. absolutely no idea..she's said nuthin bout it on her blog! r u a contender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be an enjoyable read I Have A Dream by Rashmi Bansal. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and orignal, this book is going in by "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews